I'm a coffee junkie, thats not secret, but its also no secret that I've tried the alternative to drinking ... I've done the lemon water in the morning and night, green tea, etc., but I've always ended right back to my first love... Coffee!!!
But i recently learned the the wonderful benefits of Apple Cider. Now before you say it, no I'm not going to cop out on this one as well... Why is it different this time? Because I'm not giving up coffee, I'm minimizing my intake of coffee to begin with, that and because I actually Like the this option and its works!!!
So let me break it down exactly what I'm talking about: What I'm calling "The Power Tea"
- Table spoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 of a lemon freshly squeezed
- 1/4 of a orange freshly squeezed
- Table spoon of raw honey
- Hot Water (You Choose your Cup Size)
Recommended Habits :
- Instead of drinking coffee first thing in the morning, replace that cup with "The Power Tea" - guaranteed to jump start your morning.
- One cup at night - this will allow your body to unwind while still maintaining a level of energy be as productive as you choose.
The Benefits of Each of this Super foods:
- Oranges provide protection from various forms of cancer
- Oranges promotes healthier vision
- Oranges relieve constipation
- Oranges promotes healthier skin
- Lemons provide balance to the bodies pH levels
- Lemons are rich in Vitamin C
- Lemons strengthen blood vessels
- Honey reduces ulcers and other gastrointestinal
- Honey increases athletic performance
- Honey Regulates blood sugar
- Apple Cider solves upset stomachs
- Apple Cider Reduces Cholesterol
- Apple cider helps with weight lost